Netherlands, Amsterdam, Laundry & Home Care
International Planning Steering Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steer Supply Planning projects, process harmonization and system changes globally
- Drive continuous improvements by developing supply planning process & system enhancements (in collaboration with Dx)
- Closely connect with operational teams in regions/countries as well as other key stakeholders to support, guide and share best practices
- Lead roll-out of Global Supply Planning projects (material order optimization, long term material forecasting for R&P, etc.) with special focus on supply planning activities in S&OP cycle
- Responsible for steering of Obsoletes and SMI stocks leveraging the SMI Forecasting tool. Support the Supply Chain Controlling team with the cost management and monitoring of planning related expenses of Unusual manufacturing costs (L16).
- Review of supply planning KPIs together with the local/regional teams in regular follow-up.
- Maintenance of Training documentation up to date reflecting latest processes and tools
- Establish a close collaboration with IMU, International PIM, R&D and Business to plan the events and promotions for strategic global projects to include the recent market knowledge into the supply planning forecast (cooperation with Novozymes)
- University degree preferably in Supply Chain management
- 5-8 years of professional experience in Supply chain
- Cultural sensitivity to work in international projects
- Driving change, flexible and open-minded personality
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to manage big volume of data
- Very good project management skills; working experiences in different countries/regions is a plus
- Experience with APO and SAP/R3
- Advanced Office skills especially in Excel and PPT
- Working proficiency in English language