Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Global Head Channel Excellence (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This exciting new role is positioned within a central marketing & strategy team (specifically; Sales & Channel Excellence), working across the entire Henkel Adhesives business. The primary purpose is to shape a Channel/Distribution Excellence program that (among other topics) looks at how we reach and serve our customers to deliver superior Customer Experience, including how we work effectively across our existing network of professional distribution partners. Furthermore, this role will consider strategic/innovative options to further evolve this important lever of our business growth.
- Develop, align, and execute a global channel & distribution management framework in order to expand coverage & improve market penetration in Adhesive technologies
- Assess channel saturation, channel penetration, and strategic options to determine and prioritize greatest underexploited growth opportunities
- Drive and support strategic projects on channel & distribution excellence globally
- Develop and execute standards for channel partner assessments and selection
- Select, manage and develop global channel partners, especially cross-business and cross-region partners
- Improve market penetration by optimizing channel priorities, and building distribution success plan processes
- Develop global policies related to collaboration in target markets
- Execute methodology/guidance for channel management in the regions
- Master degree in Marketing, Economics, International Management or other relevant field
- At least 10 years of work experience in Sales and Channel Management, ideally in an industrial company B2B
- Additional experience in Marketing would be beneficial
- International work experience preferential in adhesive or related industry
- Change management and project management experience
- Commercial Excellence knowledge (e.g.: Digital Sales, Sales Management, Channel Management)
- Collaborative and innovation personality with conceptual thinking
- Team-player, who is eager to learn and contribute, and has an open mindset
- Fluent English language skills