Italy, Milano, Adhesive Technologies
Internship as eCommerce & Digital Assistant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support E-commerce manager in developing Amazon Joint Business Plan by analyzing KPI, creating ad hoc reports and by managing relation with the customer and all Internal Department (Marketing, Trade Marketing, Customer Service and Finance);
- Coordinate with Amazon Agency and Marketing Team in order to develop all Contents, to track portfolio and to catch new business opportunities;
- Analyse and define the functional requirements for the development of eCommerce and Digital projects working with E-commerce Manager and Marketing Team;
- Participate in all eCommerce project development phases and prepare specific analysis and presentation;
- Track competitor e-commerce marketing activities and product assortments to identify opportunities for Henkel;
- Contribute to the implementation of new projects aimed at the digital transformation of our customer retail partners;
- Help define new strategies and commercial proposals by using trends and performance analysis.
- Academic degree in economics or Business studies;
- Excellent knowledge of English, Italian is mandatory;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Interest in digital and e-commerce environment and dynamics;
- Proficient in the MS Office Package, especially MS excel and Powerpoint;
- Enthusiastic, passionate and assertive person;
- Work with a spirit of enthusiasm, teamwork, cooperation;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize;
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take initiative;
- Work independently after receiving a task, even thinking one step ahead;
- Considered a plus a previous experience in e-commerce environment, digital marketing and online retail management including a strong understanding of Amazon, site maintenance, online campaigns.