CAN, Montréal, Adhesive Technologies
Territory Sales Representative - Automotive Aftermarket
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Division of Henkel Canada Corporation is seeking a qualified individual to sell Henkel brands and technologies including LOCTITE & TEROSON brand adhesives, sealants and coatings to the body shop and mechanical markets through a network of authorized distributors.
Key objectives include:
- Grow and profitably maintain Henkel’s Vehicle Repair & Maintenance Adhesive Technologies business in Canada.
- Prospect for new business opportunities.
- Work through the sales process to identify, quantify, and justify the appropriate value proposition for the individual customer; matching their needs with our capabilities to provide a solution.
- Motivate and train authorized body shop/paint shop and mechanical repair distributors to sell LOCTITE & TEROSON brand products and solutions.
- Present formal training sessions to customers on LOCTITE & TEROSON brand technologies
- Related degree or technical designation required.
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
- Three to five years’ experience in body shop sales and product demonstration.
- Excellent written and verbal communication. Fluently bilingual French and English, spoken and written.
- Experience calling on or selling through collision repair distribution is also desired.
- Previous experience in group presentations and/or conducting group training sessions, preferred.
- Team player, motivated and driven to succeed. •Proven time and territory management skills.