United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Packaging Operator 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive Hourly compensation- Up to $16/hr Plus sign on bonus!
Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
401(k) match with immediate vesting
- Safely, Consistently, & Efficiently manufacture the required products that meet QA specifications. Reads and interprets filling process orders, understanding bulk material and packaging requirements, verifying the physical components prior to and during production.
- Follow the Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), and Work Order (WO) for the Fill ticket
- Execution of minor equipment troubleshooting/repair and regularly scheduled operator maintenance.
- Understanding of the Continuous Improvement (CI) programs and related tools along with the Support and integration of the CI program in areas of responsibility.
- Execution of duties in accordance with Henkel’s Safety Health and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices.
- Stoppage of production / immediate notification to a Lead, Supervisor or Manager due to concerns regarding safety, quality of product, equipment damage, etc.
- High school graduate or GED
- Personnel Protective Equipment (PPE) to be worn at all times. Immediate correction of safety hazards.
- Compliance with supervisory direction including special project work.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Maintains a professional, team-player attitude.
- Engagement and ownership of one’s own work area and equipment.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on a repetitive basis
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.