United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Manager Supply Planning
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Steers the service strategy process and implementation on local level
- Continuously improves processes and accuracy
- Shapes and develops own organization to deliver outstanding KPI results
- Drives SC improvement projects and facilitates best practice sharing across local organization
- Develops teams and talent within organization
- Direct management of Supply Planners to execute supply plans in a vertically integrated production facility and select Contract Manufacturers.
- Supply Planning strategy building and steering – across finished goods, materials, domestic/international replenishments, support New Product Innovations (NPI) process
- Initiate, set-up, and drive KPI Reporting & SC Analytics to support and improve supply planning processes
- Collaborate across Purchasing, Customer Service, Demand Planning, Logistics, Quality and NPI
- Inventory Management & Optimization (including safety stock policies & strategies, ABC analysis, global management inventory KPI reporting)
- Senior stakeholder management across supply chain, business/sales, Global Supply Chain organization
- Lead short-term and long-term Projects in business process improvements
- Master Data management and SAP APO SNP systems steering in collaboration with Process Manager
- Supplier relationship management and strategic engagement, together with Purchasing
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Excellent communication skills.
- Candidates should have the ability to influence and collaborate with personnel at all organizational levels, especially senior stakeholders across the business.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, combined with driving change
- Knowledge of integrated business management processes. SAP experience preferred
- 8 years supply chain or planning experience
- Managerial experience Preferred
- Sitting, standing and limited lifting.
- Primarily in office/manufacturing environment.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- While in the plant, the work environment is not climate controlled.
- Noise level in the work environment are moderately loud.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Overtime may be required.
- It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment.
- You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.