South Korea, Seoul-Mapo, Finance
Finance Cash Payment Management, Travel & Expense Admin
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Acts as cross-process function (PTP, OTC, IC, GA) ensuring the connection to banks
- Supports daily treasury operations focusing on Cash Payment Management matters
- Monitors hedge orders from headquarter locally
- Ensure compliance with relevant regulations, laws and reporting requirements
- Executes treasury related transactions and supports local head of treasury
- Handles intercompany netting as one of participants travel & expense admin
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or equivalent is required (MBA or CPA is plus)
- Minimum of two years work experience in Accounts Receivables or any accounting related role is required
- Good knowledge in SAP system is preferred
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required