United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
International Specialist - Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Provide support for EMEA (Europe, Middle East & Africa) expansion of Henkel Beauty Care Hair Professional for multiple North American brands. Reporting to EMEA Expansion Manager, support the commercial needs between the region and brands as assigned, providing day-to day interface and communication. Provide direct support to the EMEA Expansion manager and the region for brand activities including new product innovation, marketing, key initiatives, and other brand activities. Interface with business functions such as Regulatory, R&D and Supply Chain.
- Provide support for EMEA expansion of Henkel Beauty Care Hair Professional for multiple North American brands. Reporting to EMEA Expansion Manager, support the commercial needs between the region and brands as assigned, providing day-to day interface and communication.
- Provide direct support to the EMEA Expansion manager and the region for brand activities including new product innovation, marketing, key initiatives, and other brand activities.
- Interface with business functions such as Regulatory, R&D and Supply Chain.
- Provide business support and collaborate with Expansion Manager, region, and brands as assigned on the key concerns and needs to support regional business growth.
- A key point of contact for region-based brand leaders and process managers, providing day-to day support. Follow-up with business functions as needed to resolve problems or delays.
- Attend brand / business relevant meetings to support and represent region for brands, new or restage products, and key initiatives. Act as an intermediary between brand and region providing region specific intel to the brand.
- Region support to include follow-up on initiative status and areas of concern for brands as assigned. Support region with product / copy review, inquiries related to product information, POS materials, digital assets, and other materials to support expansion/growth of products/brands.
- Responsible to provide information regularly and proactively on brand updates to the region.
- Industry / related experience or university degree.
- Self-motivated problem solver able to prioritize and work independently to meet / manage deadlines. Attention to detail, time management and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Resourceful and collaborative team member with the flexibility to work across different time zones.
- Strong communicator skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use Microsoft Excel to organize data and information.
- Previous experience working with international markets / customers; beauty industry a plus.
- Previous experience with SAP and other languages a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.