United States, Richmond, MO, Adhesive Technologies
Process Engineering Supervisor
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Directs Process Engineering Technicians and other Team Members in injection molding area in the execution of the group’s responsibilities.
- Manages group as an operational unit and is responsible to accomplish company goals and targets in accordance with all company policies, manufacturing standards and methods, and quality standards for safety, product quality, customer satisfaction, accuracy, productivity, cost reduction, housekeeping, efficiency, training, teamwork, and morale.
- Lead and develop Principal Technicians
- Train and coach injection mold technicians on the latest problem solving, set-up and processing techniques
- Utilize scientific molding principles for process development and control
- Anticipating cost avoidance opportunities and achieving cost reduction opportunities
- Hands-on process/tooling troubleshooting
- Participate in continuous improvement activities
- Stabilize and optimize molding area performance and reduce mold change over time
- Analyze process failures for root cause and recommend corrective actions
- Recommend equipment to better automate manufacturing processes
- Work with engineering on new project start-ups with a transition into production
- Performing the above-mentioned functions with minimum supervision
- Other duties as assigned by supervision or management
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and / or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- RJG or similar certification or experience beneficial
- 4 years’ experience in injection molding environment
- Minimum two (2) years of previous leadership or supervisory experience required.
- Automotive industry experience preferred with parts production, quality, or production control experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of scientific molding principles required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.