Japan, Shiga, Gamou-gun, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Contribute to achieve plant target (Key performance indicator) by improving manufacturing process
- Lead continuous improvement by Lean, Kaizen, 6-sigma projects
- Communicate with regional/global Lean team and introduce Best practices Implement training of the Lean methods to employee
- Products produced in Hino: Hotmelt adhesives, Water based adhesives, Solvent based adhesives.
- In order to achieve the job above, following skills are required
- Lean method knowledge.
- Lean 6 sigma, VSM (value stream mapping), CI (continuous improvement), problem solving (A3, Fishbone)
- Statistical control, pull system, 5S, Error proofing, Risk management (FMEA, risk based maintenance) etc.
- All manufacturing related improvement activities.
- Meeting, training, or workshop facilitation for specific objectives
- Project management with financial benefit calculation insight
- Good communication skill with Site internal & external including English capability
- Six Sigma Green Belt is preferable
- Must be in Japan
- Must have proper working VISA for Japan
- JLPT N2 or fluency to conduct business in Japanese is a minimum requirement