United States, Bridgewater, NJ, Adhesive Technologies
Customer Relations Associate
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Acts as single point of contact for assigned customer portfolio
- Ensures all day to day customer related activities are dealt with in a courteous, accurate, timely manner, adhering to business standards
- Enforces successful execution of Daily Operations Cycle (improved End Customer Service Level performance and faster response to incidences)
- Maintains and increases customer loyalty, by building relationships
- Demonstrated experience in a customer service role in the manufacturing sector.
- Aptitude in Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing strategies.
- Ability to multi-task and perform effectively under pressure.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and escalate customer issues as required.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills to effectively respond to customer’s requests or explain solutions to complaints/issues.
- Detailed, organized, and results oriented.
- B.A./B.S. degree preferred and/or a minimum of 3+ years’ experience in Customer Service or related areas
- ERP experience in SAP a plus
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong Customer Focus
- Good planning and organizational skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.