United States, Culver City, CA, Beauty Care
International Business Expansion Project Manager- Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Provide support for APAC (Asia Pacific) expansion of Henkel Beauty Care Hair Professional for multiple North American brands. Act as commercial interface and operational expert between the region and brands, assisting region based on their brand priorities The primary role and responsibilities provide direct support to the region and brand on activities to include new product innovation, marketing, and key initiatives. Additionally, support the region as a liaison with business functions such as Regulatory, R&D and Supply Chain.
- As a regional advocate, collaborate with region, brands and functions on the key concerns and needs to support brand growth. Represent region in brand-specific decision processes.
- Day-to-day, key point of contact for region-based brand leaders and process managers.
- Attend brand / business relevant meetings to support and represent region for brands, new or restage products, and key initiatives. Provide brands with region specific feedback.
- Region support to include follow-up on projects, initiative status and areas of concern. Support region with product / copy review, inquiries related to product information, POS materials, digital assets, and other materials to support expansion/growth of products/brands.
- Responsible to provide information regularly and proactively on brand updates to the region.
- Follow-up with business functions as needed to support region and resolve problems or delays.
- Industry / related experience or university degree.
- Business experience with increasing levels of responsibility. Experience in new product development/project management.
- Previous experience working with APAC markets / customers; beauty industry and other languages a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication. Skilled in Microsoft Word and PowerPoint. Ability to use Microsoft Excel to organize data and information.
- Ability to manage complex projects from start to finish. Resourceful, self-motivated problem solver able to prioritize and work independently to meet / manage deadlines. Attention to detail, time management and ability to handle multiple projects at once.
- Collaborative team member with the flexibility to work across different time zones, collaborating with teams across North America and APAC region.
- Previous experience with SAP a plus.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.