PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
3D Designer and Animator
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Create and animate 3D models of products and other objects with several perspective views and provide resources and open file for further photo and video content
- Source and collect necessary information and assets about product containers and labels (font, color, texture, measurement, etc.) and ensure product images are created according to product pack guidelines
- Communicate with requesters and provide direction to other editors and animators on 3D execution
- Provide timely feedback on project timeline, concerns, and updates to stakeholders
- Perform other admin related tasks for project management and progress tracking such as uploading photos and video on proper channels
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Fine Arts, Industrial Design, Graphic Design or any design-related course; preferably trained in lighting, perspective and effects techniques, as well as photography and computer-aided design softwares
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience in photo editing and graphics creation using Adobe Creative Cloud Applications; advanced skills in Photoshop, Illustrator, Dimension, Premiere, After Effects, and has an understanding of InDesign
- Minimum of three (3) years related work experience in any 3D product design and 3D animation including realistic rendering of objects against real-word background such as 3Ds Max, Cinema 4D, Blender, Maya, Rhino, etc.
- Good understanding of artwork blueprint (color, dimensions, measurement), 3D object perspective (shadow, texture, lighting), and movement
- Must be able to submit a portfolio that demonstrates 3D object design, animation skills, and product design
- Must have experience working with people from different nationalities (preferably from EU or NA region)
- Must have excellent communication, time-management, and organizational skill as well as keen attention to detail