United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Production Operations Technician - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Production Operations Technicians are assigned to a specific packaging line or to different work areas (packaging lines, material supply, shipping) on a rotating basis in order to backfill team resources. The open positions are available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM -- 6:30 AM). -
- Operate equipment on packaging lines
- Change over equipment for different sizes and flavors of products
- Troubleshoot issues and make minor adjustments to equipment
- Perform preventative maintenance tasks on equipment
- Operate a forklift to supply materials to packaging lines or move full pallets for shipping
- 1 to 2 years of current or recent work experience in a manufacturing or warehouse environment
- Availability to work 3rd shift (10:30 PM -- 6:30 AM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts as needed
- Flexibility to rotate to different assignment areas as required
- Previous team-based work experience preferred
- Basic computer and math skills
- General mechanical aptitude
- High school diploma or GED required
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.