United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Distribution Center Packer Associate
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Locate product into storage locations as is arrives from the production floor or an outside vendor.
- Replenish the forward picking locations with product from the storage racks.
- Pick product from both the forward picking line and storage racks to fulfill customer orders.
- Palletize products onto pallets in preparation of shipping to customers.
- Assist in wrapping and loading customer orders onto tractor-trailers.
- Maintain a high level of accuracy and efficiency while performing all tasks.
- Perform inventory transactions as assigned.
- Loading and unloading of carrier containers; performing production put-aways with various vehicles.
- Keep warehouse neat, clean, and orderly.
- Perform other duties as required.
- High School Diploma/HSE strongly preferred, or 6+ months
- Ability to operate a forklift.
- The performance of this position normally requires exposure to typical manufacturing areas where under certain conditions the use of personal protective equipment, such as safety glasses, and hygienic precautions, such as hairnets, are required.
- The work environment is not climate controlled.
- Noise level in the work environment is usually moderately loud.
- Regular attendance is required.
- Overtime may be required. It is the responsibility of each employee to conduct tasks in a safe and efficient manner complying with all local, state, and federal safety, health, and environmental regulations, company program standards, company policies, and special safety concerns while protecting yourself, the organization, and the environment.
- You are ultimately responsible for your safety and well-being.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.