United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Maintenance Mechanic 2nd Shift
Henkel is immediately hiring a Maintenance Mechanic to join our manufacturing team in Mentor, OH.
What we offer:
Competitive Hourly compensation plus sign on bonus!
Excellent benefit package available day one. Including medical, dental, and vision insurance.
Work / Life Balance: 11 paid holidays; 10 days paid vacation per 12 month period
401(k) match with immediate vesting
And Much More!
The Maintenance Mechanic is responsible for the troubleshooting, repair, regular maintenance and preventative maintenance of plant equipment and facilities. Adherence to Henkel’s Safety, Health, and Environmental (SHE) standards and practices, and support of Henkel AC Manufacturing’s Vision are maintained as a top priority. The Maintenance Mechanic is expected to perform the required duties of this position in full compliance with departmental standard operating procedures and operate in a self-directed manner.
- High school graduate or GED. Tech school diploma or degree, military training, previous job experience in a similar product environment.
- Completion of any relevant maintenance training requirements. Completion of operations and safety training matrix and schedule. Documented mechanical or electrical/electronics skills training for minor repairs to manufacturing systems (not auto mechanics).
- Demonstrates strong communication, strong organizational and strong problem solving skills. Demonstrates a professional, team-player attitude toward work and co-workers.
- Must be dependable, punctual and operate with a sense of urgency.
- Able to understand and perform basic math.
- Able to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional basis. Able to work on ladders/lift cages/skyjack.
- Current state driver’s license and a good driving record as defined by Henkel’s insurance carrier.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.