United States, Indianapolis, IN, Beauty Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Successfully manage resources to control the overall DC operations as directed by the DC Supervisor.
- Effectively and consistently communicate a high level of standards and expectations to the staff.
- Change work as needed to support current priorities directed by management.
- Be a positive role model for safety, quality, and quantity of work to be done.
- Motivate others to work at a fast pace with emphasis on accuracy.
- Communicate high levels of expectations to staff requiring them to produce the best quality and service for Henkel and our customers.
- Promote positive image internally and externally.
- Prioritize work appropriately to ensure critical issues dealing with DC operations are addressed appropriately.
- Maintain organized work area.
- Other job duties and projects as assigned.
- Experience leading people or projects in a distribution center or fulfillment operations.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with ERP and WMS systems; SAP and High Jump preferred.
- Ability to operate material handling equipment.
- Demonstrated experience leading distribution center activities.
- Extremely organized with the ability to follow through on all tasks as directed by the DC Supervisor.
- Ability to effectively and consistently follow policy, procedures, quality control, and safety programs.
- Willingness to learn leadership and technical skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.