United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
Sr. Environmental, Health, and Safety Specialist
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for identification, determination of applicability and timely communication of potential impact in SHEQ area
- Monitors, communicates and executes implementation of regulation changes
- Provides appropriate training to internal customers as prevention measures in SHEQ area
- Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 3 years Manufacturing Safety related experience
- 3 years supervising and authorizing permits for hazardous work
- OSHA 30-Hour General Industry/Construction certification (DOL card)
- Electrical Safety (NFPA 70E)
- Must have strong project leadership experience
- Technical knowledge with the following:
- Working at heights
- Confined space entry
- Electrical work o Excavations
- Hot Work Permits (Welding/Cutting)
- Must have good communication skills (English) and the ability to interact well with other departments in a team environment
- Must have intermediate computer skills (Microsoft Office, MS Windows)
- Experience performing in a KPI focused environment
- Must be physically able to bend and twist * Must be capable of lifting 55 pounds
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.