Belgium, Brussels, Beauty Care
Education Manager Authentic Beauty Concept (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Henkel Beauty Care Professional holds a leading market positions and offers a broad portfolio of professional hair products exclusively for hairdressers. In this fastmoving sector, success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products and the team.
Are you ready to work in a challenging and dynamic environment?
In the Hair Salon Business, Henkel Beauty Care Professional is among the top 3 beauty companies worldwide and continuously stimulates the market with innovative launches.
We have a great job opportunity in the Education team for our brand Authentic Beauty Concept.
Education is all about adding real value to our passionate hairdresser’s business. From hairdressers to hairdressers. Henkel Beauty Care is constantly developing exciting brands and to launch, educate and elevate them to a high level in the market we want you!
- Develop and maintain business & education relationships with field accounts
- Responsible for full technical support & educational service processes according to the standards of Authentic Beauty concept
- Set up, steer and follow up of the trainings: individually by salon and group sessions
- Discover new training needs for the salons by analyzing KPI’s in order to improve sales, performance and product knowledge
- Motivate, coach and train the salons’ staff on sell out of the products
- Coordinate with local marketing & sales to increase market share and target new businesses
- Train and collaborate with the sales teams focused on the products and innovations
- Support/ collaborate in organizing events with the Marketing team
- Check correct visibility, execution and stock in the salons
- Be part of the national movement and share experiences with the international education and product developers for further development actions
- Maintain and support the brand image
- You have all round product knowledge, technical skills and in-depth knowledge of the salon business
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in beauty care, or experience in training salons
- You have a hairdresser diploma
- You have experience with Digital Platforms and Digital Tools
- You are a strong communicator and able to act on different management levels
- You have a strong entrepreneurial spirit; you are proactive and result oriented
- You have a creative mind, a can-do mentality and very hands on.
- You are proactive, stress resistant and flexible
- You are customer and results oriented
- You are fluent English, French and Dutch both written and speaking is required
- You are a real Beauty Care addict
- You breathe, personify our brand and concept