Regional Education Manager (Ontario)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The role of the Regional Education Manager (REM) is to develop and implement the regional education and training plan to provide product and technique related trainings and demonstrations to distributor and salon customers to increase sales and market distribution
- This role is responsible for the implementation of education, sales and marketing initiatives established by the management team to meet the business objectives. The role is critical to the recruitment, training and development of independent contractors through training programs, coaching and mentorship. II. Main tasks & responsibilities
- Territory Management: Develop education and training opportunities to support regional sales growth; coordinate and plan annual education calendar with distributors and key accounts.
- Recruitment & Development of Advisors: Recruit, coach, mentor, train and evaluate team of independent contract educators
- Education & Training: prepare and present product and live model demonstrations in salon, on-stage or in a classroom setting as well as virtual offerings.
- Develop and maintain a social media presence as a touch point for informal training for current and potential salons and stylists.
- Shows & Events: Execute shows and events aligned to by Business Development Manager and National Education Manager to meet the defined objectives and brand standards
- Territory Sales Support: Collaborate with Business Development Manager, distributors and distributor sales consultants (DSC) to acquire and maintain new salon business; facilitate on-going DSC product trainings and conduct sales meetings as required.
- Licensed cosmetologist . Minimum 3 years Industry experience as an educator conduction technical classes.
- Solid presentation and communication skills: Proven ability to conduct effective education classes in full range of salons.
- Exhibits leadership ability.
- Intermediate computer skills – Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Salon industry sales experience a plus.
- Professional attitude and image.
- Proven ability to work in a self directed position.
- Proven sales and communication skills.
- Ability to be flexible, accept change and be a team player.
- Ability to develop and manage a sound education and sales plan for accounts.
- Mastery of product knowledge and brand programs.
- Ability to travel extensively.
- Ability to work weekends
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.