Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Head of Customer Master Data (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- For the Adhesive Technologies business unit, be the key person to bring Customer Master Data to a new level
- Actively consult the business on processes, systems and services related to CMD
- Steer process optimization and/or IT projects e-2-e (Analyse & Design, Build, Test, Implement, Operate)
- Define, steer and operate the solution portfolio in your domain
- Govern Henkel's process & systems standards within the domain (incl. compliance to corporate standards, IT standards)
- Manage your team: talent management and succession planning, people development etc.
- Support and align new developments across processes, cross Business/F units and cross dx operating model
- Master degree in Computer Science or similar
- At least 10 years work experience and 4+ years as Teamlead in the field of Customer Master Data
- Proven track record of the orchestration of Customer Master Data across systems and Business Functions including Data Quality / Automation / Cleansing concepts
- Expertise in cloud-based Customer Master Data Governance systems (e.g. Dun &Bradstreet, CDQ, SAP MDG, or similar)
- Hands-on experience with all aspects of project management is an advantage
- Proficiency in understanding business needs and converting them into specific tasks for your team
- Fluent in English, German language skill is a plus