Germany, Düsseldorf, DX
Digital Project Manager - Digital Talent Program (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- With our Digital Talent Program, you'll benefit from early empowerment and 18 months of hands-on experience in key digital projects. Start your journey of constant learning and exciting tasks to take your digital expertise to the next level.
- Lead cross-functional and cross-border project teams within our Data & Analytics unit with a strong focus on Technology, BI and Data Science
- Take over a global role as product manager and be responsible for the delivery excellence by tracking the performance, milestones, risks and business acceptance
- Act as a link between technology team and business sponsors and develop a one-team mentality. Provide regular status updates as well as communicate the deliverables to C-level stakeholders
- Be an ambassador of new ways of working and lead innovation workshops to design the solution along the digital product lifecycle
- Actively participate in cross-functional teams in the execution of our data & analytics strategy and driving digital change. Live a culture of constant learning, integrity, and mutual responsibility
- Master's degree with a strong technical focus, preferably statistics, analytics or computer science. Either a manufacturing/industry or retail/CPG background is a plus
- Min 2 years of project management experience with a focus on digital & organizational transformation and management of change
- Proven experience with top-level management communication and mediation of C-suite meetings
- Hands-on data science experience with programming languages Python or R and an understanding of the data product lifecycle
- Agile ways of working and native user of agile processes e.g., Scrum, Kanban, BizDevOps with respective certifications (e.g., Scrum-Master, Product Owner, SAFE)
- Wide scope of general business knowledge focusing on data & analytics product implementation and digital project delivery
- Fluent in English and German