United States, West Hazleton, PA, Beauty Care
Processing Operations Technician - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Processing Operations Technicians are responsible for batching soaps and detergent products to supply our packaging lines using automated and manual systems.
- The open position is available on 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 AM).
- Operate equipment to perform batching tasks and rotate to different assignment areas as required
- Receive/handle chemical raw materials and operate a forklift to move raw materials
- Complete written documentation and enter data into computer;
- Communicate regularly with packaging lines and other support teams
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices and Standard Operating Procedures
- Perform 5S and continuous improvement activities
- Minimum of 1 year of current or recent experience in a manufacturing environment is required; previous work experience with batching processes is preferred
- Availability to work 3rd shift (10:30 PM – 6:30 AM) schedule as well as weekend overtime shifts as needed
- Basic to intermediate computer and math skills
- Focus on accuracy and attention to detail
- General mechanical aptitude
- Previous forklift operation and team-based work experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.