United States, Enoree, SC, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain chemical process equipment such as mixers, tanks, agitators, pumps, strainers, meters, and valves
- Maintain packaging equipment such as case formers, labeling equipment, automatic palletizers, stretch wrappers, and case sealers
- Install and troubleshoot mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, hydraulic, pump, and steam systems
- Maintain work area in a neat, clean, and organized manner, complying with 5S requirements
- Maintain and update technical skills and knowledge through on-the-job training and formal training
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Comply with all Safety, Health, and Environmental policies, procedures, and programs.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have initiative and require little direct supervision
- Must know mechanical and electrical principles
- Must have intermediate computer skills
- Must have safe work record and excellent attendance record
- Must show attention to detail in verbal and written communication
- Must be able to lift 55 lbs with occasional lifting up to 80 lbs
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time, bend, climb, reach, and kneel
- Must have finger and hand dexterity to perform duties including grasping, pulling, pushing, and twisting
- Must be able to perform duties in heat, cold, around dust, chemicals, noise, and heights
- Must be able to pass forklift, fall prevention, and confined space entry certification
We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.