Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Internship in Marketing & Strategy Consumer Goods - Digital Solutions
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Get the unique opportunity to be part of Henkel's global marketing team for packaging and consumer goods adhesives and work closely together with our sales and marketing communication department
- Support an international and dynamic team in launching a digital solution portfolio in the area of healthcare and Smart Industry
- Be responsible for your own projects, e.g. social media content campaign, market research, and have the opportunity to bring it to life in the European and US market
- Work in an interdisciplinary and international environment with numerous interfaces within the organization
- Get to know Henkel adhesive technologies as a first step towards building a long-term career at Henkel
- Student who has successfully completed first 4 semesters of business studies, which are preferably focused on marketing
- Practical and international experience, e.g. by former internships or education abroad, is advantageous
- Good language skills in English
- Firm knowledge and understanding of MS Office
- Strong communication skills as well as a goal-oriented approach should also be part of your strengths
- Dynamic, team-oriented and self-motivated personality, with a high level of responsibility and who puts into practice what you have learned from your studies