United States, Bay Point, CA, United States, Berkeley, CA, United States, Sacramento, CA, United States, San Francisco, CA, United States, Reno, NV, United States, Portland, OR, United States, Seattle, WA, Adhesive Technologies
Sales Engineer (Metal Packaging)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- The Sales Engineer/Account Manager will be responsible for supporting and managing existing customers who use and incorporate Henkel's metal packaging products in their manufacturing activities. This will be a remote based position supporting clients primarily in the NV, Northern CA, WA and OR territory.
- Participate in the formulation and execution of regularly updated account strategies and forecasting
- Provide Technical sales support and identify business potential within accounts.
- Qualification and implementation of products to customer requirements, forecast updates, maintenance of the CRM system, coordination of specification reviews, follow up of the results of samples delivered to customer, preparation of monthly reports, and trouble-shooting.
- Timely and effective communication about the account strategy execution to members of management, customers, other Henkel personnel, and any involved outside third parties.
- Be responsible for full utilization of Henkel CRM (ACE) to manage growth opportunities and projects aligned with our account and SBU strategic initiatives, and to document and capture all customer related actions and activities.
- BS/BA in Business, Chemistry , Engineering or related area or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5+ years of metal packaging experience in technical sales, laboratory or manufacturing operations is required.
- Knowledge of automated control equipment and high speed manufacturing operations strongly preferred.
- Ability to travel regionally, up to 50%, depending on location of home based office.
- Excellent communication, collaboration and relationship building skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.