United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That's why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
$1,500 sign on bonus offered. (restrictions apply)
- Operates forklift truck to move, stack, load or unload materials, parts and finished goods
- Unload finished good shuttle trailers and inbound transfers safely and without damage while transporting finished good product in pre-assigned locations, neatly, accurately, and damage free
- Warehousing: rotate product to comply with FIFO, consolidate partial pallets/partial rows and assigned storage locations also prevent mixed rows/mixed pallets of product
- Participate in housekeeping duties, and ensure that a safe environment is consistent to allow product handling will support inventory control and storage guidelines
- Maintain cleanliness and inspection log of assigned forklifts, proper care and changing forklift batteries
Assist loaders in staging customer orders
- Attending safety/staff meetings, travel time to satellite warehouses, “projects” from management, completing paperwork, assisting other department’s needs (I/C, Q/C)
- Attendance is an essential function of the job.
- Must be at the workstation at the beginning of the shift.
- Continuously follow all safety policies and procedures on the job.
- For safety and business purposes, must have communication skills including reading, writing and must be able to communicate to others as well as be able to receive communication from others.
- Must demonstrate a desire to continually improve the organization and cleanliness of the warehouse.
- Must be able to efficiently and consistently work at a fast pace to match or exceed the fast environment.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Lead, Supervisor, or Management.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 1-year Forklift Driving experience in a manufacturing/warehouse environment
- Basic math and organizational skills
- Basic computer proficiency
- Complete internal Forklift certification within prescribed time frame
- Valid driver's license/Clean motor vehicle record
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel's request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.