United States, Geneva, NY, Beauty Care
Silk Screen Material Handler, 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rate $15.65 and shift differential for 2nd and 3rd shifts
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
As a Silk Screen Material handler, you will:
- Must be able to physically move in order to move material, products as assigned, keeping working area neat, clean, orderly, cleaning up spills and equipment and to be able to perform other duties as required
- Accurately fill out all required paperwork and will be recording information in an ISO tracking information for incoming and outgoing material
- Load skid with various in-process materials, mark with appropriate tickets, move offline and stage load as necessary, must calculate the piece count needed to fulfill the orders, perform quality control inspections as required and prior to release to warehouse
- Supply and load Screening lines with materials and in-process bottles, fill bins with bottles and color chip to ensure uninterrupted production, organize corrugated boxes and set up carton packing, hand form boxes as necessary
- Tend Silk Screening lines to assist Production Technicians, assist in line changeovers and make minor adjustments as directed and operate Silk Screening machines and will be training new employees
- High School Diploma
- 6+ months experience required.
- Ability to operate forklift truck and electric hand truck required
- Good math skills and no lifting restrictions mandatory
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.