United States, Salt Lake City, UT, Laundry & Home Care
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Coordinate and oversee maintenance and repairs for the building, grounds, and energy systems of the plant.
- Vet, hire and oversee contractor work on the grounds.
- Manage and oversee an internal facility crew, security team, machine shop and parts room for a 24/7 facility.
- Oversight of CMMS, Scheduling and Reliability programs with respect to facility operations.
- Will interact with and provide support for the operations and engineering teams.
- Manage the site Security team and cleaning crews
- Manage and supervise employees in the Facilities department.
- Manage environmental and regulatory requirements to ensure compliance.
- Degree in Engineering or Facilities/Maintenance Management/equivalent experience.
- Must be able to communicate well.
- Mechanical inclined.
- Machine shop experience.
- Experience in all types of welding and layout work.
- Be able to read blueprints, schematics, CAD drawings, etc.
- Knowledge of computers and programs associated in the field of maintenance management.
- Good typing, writing, and grammar skills.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.