MYS, Kuala Lumpur, Thailand, Bangkok, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Handle all trading goods procurement activities, close communication with the source to have a complete import shipping documents and communicate to logistics team on timely manner
- Daily order report, monitoring and update
- Arrange, monitor actual shipment progress and shipping documents and follow up shipment documents and communicate to Logistics team
- Submit Material list for new Vendor Master Data setup & related master data issue
- Update weekly supply trading goods issues (shipment and documents issues)
- Provide details (vendor code, ex-stock, etc.) and follow up sample order
- New product Inquiry from affiliates/sales team (MOQ, Landed cost, lead time tc.)
- Check Drop Ship OSMI report for Customer Service team to bill end customer to close PO
- Henkel affiliates and 3rd party invoice
- Check with source and follow up FTA (free trade agreement) to waive import duty incurred to save cost
- Raise CCMS for Affiliate quality issue and Goods return process
- Degree in Supply chain management, Logistic, Business Administration or any related field
- 2 years working experience in related field
- Good English communication skills
- Has purchasing or procurement experience especially trading goods is highly preferred
- MS office proficiency
- SAP experience is preferred