United States, Bentonville, AR, United States, Culver City, CA, United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Stamford, CT, United States, Madison Heights, MI, United States, Bridgewater, NJ, United States, Nashville, TN, Adhesive Technologies
Henkel MBA Internships - Summer 2022
Are you a future business leader looking to gain career-building experience and make an impact at a leading global organization?
If yes, you could be a great fit for Henkel’s Summer 2022 MBA internship opportunities.
As a Henkel MBA Intern, you will play an integral part of our team, while gaining real-world experience and a comprehensive understanding of various functions within a global organization.
Based on your interests, we have a variety of internship opportunities in brand management, marketing, finance, data analytics, sales, ecommerce and more. In addition to the job functions of your assigned department, you will also develop your professional skillset through:
- Exciting projects that allow you to make real impact and collaborate with Henkel colleagues worldwide
- Countless learning opportunities available through Henkel’s online learning platform with over 9,000 courses
- Weekly networking events with Henkel business unit leaders, diversity and inclusion experts and sustainability ambassadors
- Ongoing feedback discussions that allow you to accomplish concrete goals
- First year MBA students with a 2023 expected graduation date
- Business acumen skills: strong understanding of fundamental business concepts specific to your assigned department; ability to perform data analysis and develop concrete, actionable insights
- Communication skills: collaborative team player who can build strong cross-functional relationships
- Project management skills: strong work ethic, ability to meet project deadlines and an action-oriented mindset
Ready to take the next step?
We are excited you are taking the first step to craft your career at Henkel. Please submit your application and indicate your preferred Henkel location and department with which you would like to intern. Henkel’s Summer 2022 internship applications are open from September 1st, 2021, to December 31st, 2021. A recruiter will reach out to you during this window if your background, interests and skillset match a specific internship role with Henkel.
Please indicate your preferred internship site location(s) and department(s) from the lists below when prompted on your application.
Site locations: Bridgewater, NJ; Bentonville, AR; Concord, CA; Madison Heights, MI; Rocky Hill, CT; Stamford, CT; Culver City, CA; Nashville, TN
Departments: Brand Management/Marketing, Data Analytics, eCommerce, Finance, Sales