PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
Digital Marketing Analyst
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Track, report and analyze digital marketing and consumer data across brands and countries
- Build and maintain reports, data visualizations and interactive dashboards
- Analyze data and present data-driven recommendations for local and global marketing teams
- Ensure data accuracy, quality and consistency: Safeguard unified data consistency (e.g. naming convention etc.), track and flag inconsistencies
- Support digital marketing, content and UX teams in conducting tests (e.g., A/B, multivariate)
- Work closely together with Mgr Data & Governance; liaise with various internal stakeholders regarding advanced digital marketing analytics.
- Graduate of Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Statistics, Mathematics, or any related course
- Minimum of two (2) years' working experience with digital data analysis & reporting, preferably in FMCG
or tech industries
- Proficient knowledge of analytical tools (Google Analytics, MS Excel, Power BI, Data Studio,
Sprinklr or other social media reporting tools) is required; Has proficient knowledge of digital media KPIs and has demonstrated ability to translate digital data into actionable insights
- Knowledge of Adobe Analytics, Azure, Tag Manager, Search Console is preferred
- Has project management, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent English communication and interpersonal skills