Germany, Düsseldorf, Adhesive Technologies
Manager Market Strategy Medical (d/f/m)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Key member of a global cross functional team working with the Market Strategy Head to translate market insights into market strategies to deliver ambitious annual revenue targets and long-term sustainable growth
- Create and maintain the market model and competitive benchmarking, steering the Business Development Services (BDS) opportunity and product development pipeline
- Ensure meaningful qualitative and quantitative market insights for Medical, available in well structured format and up to date (BDS market model, competitive intelligence & benchmarking, market & innovation trends)
- Derive global business strategy for the Medical segment, identify and evaluate M&A
- Ensure that the Business strategy is translated into relevant and attractive BDS opportunities
- Steer prioritization of Product Development activities according to BSD priorities and steer new product launches
- Define priorities and objectives for M&A activities and development
- Presenting strategy to Henkel and customer executives
- Contribute as market expert to customer events, webinars, tech days etc.
- Master degree in Chemical Engineering, Strategic Marketing or a related field
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience in marketing/strategy, medical industry highly preferred
- Highly systematic and conceptual thinking skills
- Strong skills leading cross functional project teams and experience in project management
- Strong stakeholder management and communication skills across different level
- MS Office skills (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Fluent English language skills, German language skills would be a plus