United States, LaGrange, GA, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible for overseeing manufacturing operations at Henkel's LaGrange, GA facility.
- Actively support and enforce the plant Safety, Health, and Environment (SHE) standards and maintain a safe, hazard free workplace
- Leadership and development of the supervisory and production staffing needs including hiring, training, mentoring, and motivating employees
- Manage manufacturing costs such as labor, supplies, raw materials, etc. to meet or exceed the budgeted amount
- Develop and ensure compliance to standard work methods for all operations of production while improving manufacturing processes of the facility, continuously
- Support the implementation of the SHEQ Management system and continual improvement in systems such as, ISO14001, ISO9001, ISO50001 and 5S
- Maintain a productive direct relationship with key internal and external contacts
- Participate in layer audits to ensure compliance in product and process audits
- Bachelors degree is strongly preferred, will consider significant relevant experience in lieu of a degree.
- 5+ years of leadership experience in manufacturing environment is required.
- Previous experience in chemical manufacturing environment preferred.
- Previous experience in a consumer goods manufacturing environment preferred.
- Ability to communicate with all levels of the organization.
- SAP experience e preferred, but not required.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.