United States, Cannon Falls, MN, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Support manufacturing on a daily basis – accountable for output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Conduct process optimization utilizing continuous improvement tools that improves cost, output, yields, uptime & quality.
- Support/ensure applicable engineering compliance with all ISO 9001 requirements, including continuous improvement projects.
- Solve short & long term process issues through solid root cause analysis & implement solutions.
- Develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products.
- Specifies & selects equipment required in manufacture of new products. Confirms equipment is capable of maintaining critical process parameters over time (Process Capability Studies).
- Manage capital projects associated with process, quality & manufacturing requirements.
- Design, procure & qualify tooling as well as develop & implement new processes required to run or improve existing products
- Engineering degree BSChemE, BSChem, BSMatSc, or BSME from four-year college or university;
- In addition to engineering degree, one to two years professional engineering experience.
- Technical knowledge of web handling, coating processes and equipment, and/or converting processes.
- Statistical knowledge for conducting DOE, experiments for process improvements, root cause analysis, etc.
- Project management experience & Documentation experience
- Able to work with and around hazardous materials, chemicals, heights, odors, noise and equipment.
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.