China, Shanghai, Adhesive Technologies
Digital and Market Operation Manager
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Design and improve omni channel leads management in terms of delivering high quality leads, optimizing leads follow up process, accelerating leads conversion to drive business growth through internal or external tools.
- Communicate and work with internal teams (channel team, sales team) and external parties (distributors) to drive leads conversion
- Lead data agency to design and implement leads scoring, CLV, customer life cycle and re-engagement strategy and plan and execute that
- Analyze customer data from online and offline (profiling data, behavior data, transaction data, etc), to provide insights to keep optimizing digital and marketing processes
- Design data foundation for online and offline data to finally build up CRM database to help business team to make data-driven decisions for future biz growth
- Support and drive digital initiatives on different platforms (WeChat, Ecommerce, websites, etc)
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- 8-10 years or above of experience in digital market communication, experience in B2B industry and big data analysis is preferred
- Customer oriented, and has strong business sense
- Well-developed presentation and project management skills
- Strong team leader and be able to operate projects independently & strategically. Great ownership.
- Good interpersonal skills and be willing to work with other functional teams with an open mindset
- Proficiency in MS Office, data tools, CRM tools like sales force and High proficiency of English