South Korea, Gangnam, Laundry & Home Care
Laundry & Home Care TV Channel Manager for Key Account Sales
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That is why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage. As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Develop annual TV channel strategies and monthly promotion plans in line with business objectives with cooperation with TV retailers, distributor and cross functions
- Develop strategic partnership between Henkel and TV channel retailers
- Work in close cooperation with other sales channels, trade marketing, digital channel planner and global e-commerce team to ensure the collaboration to reach the targeted business results
- Make every effort to secure no of show and profitability of TV channel with proactive action plans for sustainable business
- Execute sales plans on time in full and monitor promotion progress and propose contingency plans if gaps captured with timely manner
- Responsible for people management of TV channel team
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of seven years work experience in Sales or Trade Marketing of FMCG is required
- Excellent knowledge in MS Office (especially in MS PowerPoint) is preferred
- Good communication skill in Korean and English is required