United States, Rocky Hill, CT, United States, Chicago, IL, United States, Detroit, MI, United States, New York, NY, United States, Charlotte, NC, United States, Columbus, OH, United States, Philadelphia, PA, United States, Boston, MA, Adhesive Technologies
NA Target Account Manager, Vehicle Repair and Maintenance - Remote
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Customer Development & Management
- Lead, steer and manage targeted National Account customers in the Automotive Glass Repair (AGR) market segment to generate NES and profit growth. Monitor, review and report on execution progress with current and new national/regional target accounts.
- Expand and strengthen relationships and network at existing and new customers in Automotive Glass Repair (AGR) segment through direct engagement at customer locations, industry events, social media platforms, Henkel training programs, etc.
- Identify, qualify, approach prospects and capture new distribution “partner” opportunities that align to VRM strategic priorities and growth ambition.
- Execute consistent approach to commercial relationships including, pricing, terms, portfolio, service levels, etc. to maximize margins & NES growth.
- Track and report business pipeline outlook values for AGR segment.
- Lead joint selling and promotion activities with distribution partners to generate demand at AGR workshops.
- Develop and manage relationships with AGR industry associations, trade groups, insurance providers, standards agencies and other industry influencers to promote the Henkel value proposition and secure endorsements/approvals for Henkel products & processes.
- Jointly develop with Regional VRM Head how to drive and execute strategy for AGR segment to maximize penetration, profitability & growth.
- Ensure internal stakeholders (marketing, TCS, customer service, etc.) are aware of planned activities and new customer initiatives in order to secure full leverage and application of Henkel resources.
Support for VRM Marketing & Strategy
- Define & propose innovative strategies & business models to grow the NA Automotive Glass Repair (AGR) business.
- Develop & present recommendations for marketing & promotional initiatives that drive channel growth, customer loyalty and NES growth.
- University degree
- 7+ years of increasing responsibility in sales, business development or customer relationship management
- 5+ years in the automotive segment, with focus on the automotive aftermarket, distributor development, workshop decision drivers, vehicle repair processes including mechanical, collision repair and/or windscreen replacement.
- Hands-on experience with automotive systems and technologies
- Planning / activating customer & channel development growth initiatives and brand promotions
- Product & category management experience preferred
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.