United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Mixing Operator - 3rd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates at $20/hr plus bonus potential
Sign-on bonus of $2500
Monthly attendance bonus up to $650
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each of the below essential functions satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Load raw materials into the mixer and process per detailed instructions.
- Prepare and package final product per process order instructions.
- Wear required PPE at all times while on the plant floor and during batch manufacture.
- Maintain proper identification and labeling of all chemicals during batch production.
- Follow proper waste disposal policies.
- Operate a forklift and other mechanical equipment.
- Manual lifting of 50 lb. bags for extended periods.
- High school diploma or GED
- Chemical handling experience preferred or minimum of 2 years related manufacturing experience
- Strong commitment to safety systems and OSHA required standards
- Flexibility to work overtime, extended shifts and/or other shifts on occasion
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.