United States, Cincinnati, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Consumer Goods Packaging and Labeling Mid-Market Field Sales Representative (Central Mid-West US)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Implement growth plans and territory management that are commensurate with the overall strategic directives of the business.
- Work to establish a complete target list, documenting growth potential by application and location. Including working with distribution partners to help drive new opportunities
- Drive new Sales through any and all prospecting vehicles, including (but not limited to) distribution partners and actively working with Henkel’s Inside Sales (Grow) team.
- Able to coordinate efforts with Henkel’s Inside Sales (Protect) team to properly support your territory’s existing customers effectively.
- Have/Develop knowledge of the market and on the major applications & technologies that are typically found in the assigned market areas.
- Effectively communicate progress and needs to the management team.
- Become competent with and utilize Henkel's Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tools to manage the sales and customer management processes.
- Recognize competitive forces and prepare sales strategies to offset them
- Four (4) year college degree
- Previous direct sales experience in the industrial market is desirable.
- Computer literacy
- Time and territory management skills working from home
- Up to 50% travel requirement
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression,and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore,Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talentfor specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not precludethe employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.