PHL, Makati, Global Business Solutions+
HR Systems Support Senior Specialist (Payroll)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
At Henkel, we promote a holistic Diversity & Inclusion approach. The diversity of our employees, their backgrounds, experiences, talents, knowledge, creativity, and the appreciation of all their individual differences are the foundation for our competitive advantage.
As a multinational corporation, Henkel employs people from 120 nations in almost 80 countries. About 85 percent of our employees work outside of Germany, with more than half of them in emerging markets.
- Deliver defined services and act as first escalation level for process execution
- Monitor and track work system enhancements related to payroll; Coordinate development efforts with the development team for major enhancements
- Troubleshooting of Payroll systems related technical issues and coordination with IT for incidents and configuration changes if needed
- Learn processes for new services offered by the HR GBS+ (e.g. work shadowing during roll-in phase); Coordinate project work
- Consistently apply the concept of continuous improvement; Remain current on standards, technologies, approaches and methodologies
- Graduate of Bachelor's Degree in Psychology/ Human Resources, Business Administration/ Management, or Computer Science/ Information Systems and Technology
- With a minimum of three (3) years of relevant work experience as an HR professional with solid experience in supporting HR Systems (SAP SuccessFactors, Workday, Paylocity, Oracle PeopleSoft, Dayforce) and working knowledge of Payroll-related processes (Payroll Processing, Employee Data Maintenance, Time and Attendance)
- Must have experience in Project Coordination and Technical Troubleshooting
- Must have excellent command of both spoken and written English
- With skills in customer service and ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment