Ireland, Dublin, Adhesive Technologies
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Frame and align the project objectives with the project sponsor, stakeholders and team
- Develop a realistic project schedule - define, sequence and estimate duration of activities
- Prepare a cost estimate to accurately define the required project budget. Manage budget submission
- Identify and evaluate potential risks. Define mitigation actions, resolve and escalates issues as needed
- Limit scope changes and manage scope changes within required governance
- Manage project stakeholders. Ensure effective communication. Liaise with project and technology experts for professional support and advise
- Organize commissioning and start-up
- Work in accordance to Henkel project management standards, guidelines, processes, methodologies and systems in an ATEX environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Mechanical or Process Engineering or equivalent work experience 3-5 years’ experience in Process Engineering in chemical or pharmaceutical industry or equivalent
- Excellent innovation, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Excellent Communication, Presentation and Relationship Building skills.
- A team player who also has the ability to work on their own initiative.