United States, Mentor, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Shipping Team Lead- 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
Competitive hourly rates plus bonus potential and shift differential premium pay
Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
Paid vacation and holidays
Employee discount and referral programs
- Drives improvement projects and facilitates best practice sharing across local organization
- Monitor and oversee both outgoing and incoming shipping activities to make sure that everything that is received or shipped out is in perfect condition 2nd shift
- Read shipping notices, invoices, orders, and other documents to determine priorities and shipping methods that are needed to meet schedules
- Serve as a logistic liaison with freight carriers.
- Must have tow motor experience
- A minimum of high school diploma/GED
- Proven experience of at least 2 years in a Shipping management or supervisory role
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.