Belgium, Brussels, Beauty Care
Junior Demand Planner - Beauty Care Professional (m/f/x)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel Beauty Care holds leading market positions worldwide in several categories like haircare, styling
and coloration, as well as skincare & body care. Also in the professional hairdressers market we are a
In this world of mature categories, evolving distribution channels, and consumers with near-immediate
access to information and substitutes, our success depends on constant innovation, high-quality products,
perfect forecasting, good relations with retailers and an ability to adapt to this changing environment.
Are you ready to work in a challenging, but also glamorous and dynamic environment? Does working with
beautiful brands like Schwarzkopf, Syoss and Fa sound interesting? If you share a passion for hair and
beauty, Henkel Beauty Care might be the place to start or continue your career.
We are currently looking for a Junior Demand Planner to join our Supply Chain Demand Planning team in
the Beauty Care Professional division in Nieuwegein, Netherlands. You will be part of a professional team
within our successful company with a strong focus on innovation, teamwork, quality and customer
As a Junior Demand Planner you are responsible to create an accurate sales forecast on country level for
part of our Benelux portfolio.
- You will be responsible for monitoring the key planning KPI’s and targets, by analyzing the sales
forecast results to better understand the sales patterns (standard and promotional sales) and
identify causal factors (internal and external) in order to increase the overall sales forecast
- You will work closely together with other functions such as Marketing and Sales to plan the events
and promotions and include the recent market knowledge into the sales forecast.
- You will work closely together with the international Supply Planning team to be informed about
on time product availability and together strive for the optimal inventory levels.
- You will be involved with the planning of new product launches in collaboration with Marketing
and Sales to ensure optimal minimum order quantities for production, inventory levels and be
able to deliver all customers in full.
- You are particularly interested in Supply Chain processes and activities
- You see information technology as an appropriate tool to solve issues and optimize processes.
- Excel is a good friend of yours and you love to dig into the analysis
- You have a strong affinity with numbers
- You see a business opportunity in every situation, and you are able to convert ideas into concrete
actions & results
- You are looking to develop an international career (supply chain headquarters in Amsterdam,
global headquarters in Düsseldorf)
- You have a bachelor or higher degree (economic or supply chain orientation). If you have already
done an internship in the supply chain area this is a plus.
- You are Analytical, creative, persistent, result driven and have excellent communication skills.
- You already have very good Excel skills
- You work with high accuracy, in a structured way, well autonomously.
- You are stress-resistant and have a good time management.
- You are pro-active, can take initiative and be decisive.
- You are eager to learn and are open for change.
- You are fluent in English and Dutch.
- You have a driver license.