Spain, Montornes del Valles, Adhesive Technologies
Internship Quality- Aerospace (Adhesives)
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Executes the operational plan of an engineering task based on engineering designs and work specifications
- Works closely with external contractors and ensures the quality of delivered services and products
- Sets up or adjusts complex equipment according to manufacturing specifications Identifies and implements opportunities of process optimization
- Help and collaborate in Quality's projects
- Degree in Chemical engineering
- High proficient in spoken and written English and Spanish
- High knowledge of Excel and SAP
- High determination to achieve the aims of the department and motivation to learn new thinks in a production environment
- Teamwork and organization Skills