United States, Elgin, IL, Adhesive Technologies
Chemical Handler - 2nd Shift
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
Henkel’s leading brands, businesses and functions, paired with our diverse and supportive culture, set you up for success from the start and give you room to grow professionally and personally. As a part of our team, you can pursue your career goals, learn new skills and get the recognition you deserve, while also contributing to a more sustainable future.
- Competitive hourly rates - $19.95 + Shift Differential of $1.50
- Sign-on bonus of $1,000
- Medical, dental, vision and life insurance that start on day 1
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Employee discount and referral programs
- 401k matching
- Tuition Reimbursement
As a Chemical Handler, you will:
- Read and discern production schedule daily; identify product lines by code; complete transaction sheets and pick material from the pick sheet; do inventory inquiries in.
- Pre-stage containers and raw materials for upcoming batches from pick list; prestage and pick partially filled containers for upcoming batches
- Repackage raw materials and finished goods as needed.
- Maintain stock levels of raw materials and containers
- Load and check hot boxes inventories throughout the week, communicate with other Material Handlers to establish coverage.
- Transport dirty drums and finished goods to designated storage areas.
- Draw and load batches with assistance from other Operators
- Maintain an efficient workplace
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Material handling experience in a manufacturing environment
- Inventory control skills / experience
- PC experience, good math and communication skills
- At least one year of forklift driving experience required
- Must be able to lift and stack 50-55 lb drums and bags in substantial quantities