Netherlands, Amsterdam, DX
Senior Digital Purchasing Leader
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Responsible to drive the Corporate Digital Purchasing architecture within Henkel
- Design & optimize global processes related to strategic and Purchasing processes
- Define and support the implementation of the future tool-landscape within Henkel, on the base of a strong SAP backbone (SAP ERP ECC, SAP Ariba, S4/Hana)
- Take decisions based on business cases that you will calculate with your business counterparts
- Lead blueprints of projects and act as project manager introducing pilots of new solutions together with the project team members (up to 30 FTEs)
- Manage the project team’s performance and create a winning culture in challenging environments.
- Embrace change
- MSc in IT or similar / MSc in Economics
- Deep knowledge on procurement landscape processes – IT architecture (>10 years)
- Extensive project management skills in a global/regional role
- Prior team management experience, acting as a true coach
- Proactive team player, with a solid strategic mind that enjoys designing processes from scratch
- Excited about challenges
- Innate drive
- Thriving in a complex environment
- Fluent in German and English