IND, Bangalore, CEO
Junior Integration Engineer
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
The Junior Integration Engineer implements EDI, API and API-led integration including prototyping, testing and deployment of APIs. He/she resolves system and/or integrations defects and improves existing solutions and services used in application integrations. He/she supports the Integration Architects/Engineers, business users and other IT teams to best analyze requirements and collaborates with them to create technical design specifications.
- Implement, document and operate small to medium scale integration solutions incl. EDI, API-led integration as well as other integration scenarios like: RFC, ALE/iDoc, message queueing, managed file transfers, etc.
- Performs issue resolution incl. hands on 1st/2nd level bug fixing, CI/CD and supports achievement of operational KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in software development, IT/Engineering or comparable studies.
- At least 1 year hands-on/operational experience in overall SAP integration solutions.
- Good analytical thinking with solution-oriented approach and self-drive.
- Is a team player with confidence in own skills and willing to daily learn more.
- Proven team player with good collaboration ability with other integration engineers.
- Fluency in English is a must.