United States, Oak Creek, WI, Adhesive Technologies
Training Coordinator-sign on bonus $2500
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
This position offers relocation assistance plus a sign on bonus of $2500, Benefits on day one, 120 vacation hours and many more perks.
- Develop training material, organize schedules and provide logistical support for training and maintain training records
- Update training to ensure policy, regulatory, legal and system changes are incorporated in training curricula.
- Identify, train and lead qualified manufacturing on the job trainers for all cell areas
- Create both digital and classroom-based training content.
- Manage Henkel Learning Management Software
- Conduct training as required
- Maintain liaison with internal and external training agencies and advisory services
- Partner with Production, Quality, Engineering and Safety to provide guidance and direction regarding training content, delivery, scheduling, and other logistics as needed
- Integrate training into the Henkel Global Learning Management Portal
- College Degree Strongly Preferred.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel, Photoshop, and knowledge of Adobe software suite.
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to lead and coordinate projects and deliver results.
- Must be able to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical personnel
- Must be able to adjust to changes in workflow, prioritize as needed, and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated strong sense of urgency and ownership of process
- Prior experience working in LEAN manufacturing organization
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.