United States, Cleveland, OH, Adhesive Technologies
Senior Cost Accountant
HENKEL IS FOR THOSE WHO STEP UP. DO YOU?
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
- Plans, monitors, forecasts and reports cost and performance KPIs for plant, network, management
- Assesses decision options with appropriate KPIs and challenges management proposals (e.g. business/action plans or investments)
- Supports investment projects with focus on cost monitoring
- Implements and leads regular KPI review meetings
- Performs ad-hoc analyses and reporting activities
- Aligns with other controllers, shares and implements best practices
- Ensures consistent application of procedures and aligns with Corporate Standards
- Steers plant cost closing/reporting activities including collecting of relevant data, updating of price lists, updating of allocation keys
- Identifies cost reduction potentials and initiates respective actions
- Performs reportings and analyses variances, postings in IT-system, etc.
- Steers and plans plant budget
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance with 3 - 5 years of Cost Accounting experience
- Demonstrated competency in cost analysis IT skills (including MS Office and BI applications)
- Ability to be flexible and handle pressure in a positive manner
- Advanced credentials such as MBA, CPA, or CMA are a plus
- Experience with SAP is a plus
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.
All employees applying for an internal position must have a discussion with his/her manager about their interest in a job posting opportunity. The discussion will not preclude the employee from interviewing if their skills meet the job requirements.